Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 3, 2011

Family Drama on Facebook

Seriously... is this a new thing? Lately there have been highly personal topics posted for the world to see.  WHY?:

  • My sister posted on my brother's wall that he shouldn't be spending money on going to the aquarium.  (I believe he may have asked her for money prior to this).  He then deleted her comment and de-friended them.  My sister proceeded to post a status directed at my brother.  Uh, hello.... he blocked you, can't see it!
  • C's Aunt posted on my wall that when C and I first got married she didn't think it was going to last.  Uh, thanks?  Just today she posted on C's cousin's wall this whole long thing ranting about her in-laws (the cousin's grandparents) and how she's never going to talk to them again.  People, this is PUBLIC SPACE!
  • My brother messaged me saying "Hey!  What would you say if I killed myself today?"... he sent that message while I was away. I  came back to find that and him offline.  What the hell?  I called my mom because I don't have a way to reach him and it worried me.  My mom said that was in poor taste and to ignore it.  
Have you seen stuff like this?  Is it just my fam?  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...