Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 2, 2011

In honor of Valentine's Day

Top 10 reasons I love C

10.  He has the patience of a saint... a nice contrast to my impatience!
9.  He has taken up the chores that I dislike-- doing dishes, taking out trash, putting laundry in the wash... even putting gas in my car!
8.  He wakes up on weekends with T so I can catch a few extra Zs.
7.  He has some pretty cute dimples.  
6.  His sense of humor totally goes with mine.
5.  He's pretty quiet but when he does have something to say, it's worth hearing.
4.  He is my biggest cheerleader.
3.  His arms are just the right fit for me and he's always warm.
2.  He never raises his voice and he doesn't have a temper.
1.  He fills my life with so much love :)

Love you C!  :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...