Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 3, 2010

Count your Blessings Tuesday #27

Today I am grateful for:

  • a day off even if I'm in pain.  I sprained a muscle working out to the Shred.  Between work, grad school and home I've been going non-stop so it's nice to have to sit and do nothing.
  • little signs that my business is taking off.  My dream is really taking shape and I'm REALLY excited!
  • my determination.  I'm really proud of myself for working out every day regardless of how tired and worn out I am.  There have been a few days where I would have given ANYTHING to not work out but I pushed through and did it anyway.  
  • warmer weather, longer days and sunshine.  I LOVE spring.... bring it!
  • a snuggle bug.  T is in this snuggly phase and I'm loving it : )

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...