Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 3, 2010

Today Marks a Historic Event

My in-laws are 35 minutes away from my parents in Florida and they called my parents to invite them to dinner.  My parents invited them over to the house and then out to dinner today.  They have been together ONCE before and that was at our wedding.

I'm freaking out because I want them to get along.  I'm worried that my MIL will say something to set my dad off and that will be the end of it.  My dad has never gotten along with any of the in-laws so I'm rightfully worried.  I never thought they would meet without us around!

In any case, I told my mom that L likes wine and F likes beer and not to scare them.  Mom was cute and told me to find out what they had to say about them after they meet up.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...