Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 3, 2010

Fitness Thursday #10

Once I exercise today it will be 13 days that I have been doing exercise every day!  I think once I get past the two week mark I can call this a habit.  Last night I had NO motivation to get on the elliptical but I'm determined to do this and I'm determined to look and feel fabulous by July so I did it.

I ordered two workout DVDs to do maybe on the weekends or twice a week to break up the monotony.  One is The Shred and I've heard I just may die from doing the exercise... wish me luck!

I'm already feeling the difference exercising every day can make.  I feel better about myself and feel more energized.  I don't plan to weigh myself or set a weight goal... just going to go with how I feel and how clothes fit.  Waiting for the scale to say a certain number is really not motivation for me and I decided that's not the goal... the goal is to be healthy and feel good.

Go me : )

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...