Thứ Bảy, 6 tháng 3, 2010

My childhood down the drain...

Why must toy makers mess with the classics?  Why can't we leave things that worked alone?

I loved Raibow Brite and had the doll and the little sprites.  What is wrong with these dolls that kids today can't appreciate them?
Why must we make them into whores for them to be attractive to children today?  Is this what we want our daughters to play with?!  Really?  

Another example is Strawberry Shortcake.  I had every single one of those cute little dolls.  I remember how they smelled like fruit and were SO cute.  

How could that sweet strawberry girl with the cute little freckles be turned into THIS??


Then we wonder what's wrong with youth today.  Why kids are growing up too fast.    I'm getting old.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...