Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 3, 2010

Fitness Thursday # 8 and #9

I didn't post last week because I was discouraged.  I am tired of being down on myself because I can't get into the habit of exercising... I need to do it regardless of how tired I am and there are no excuses from now on.  I need to make the time and make it part of my routine.  So, I will exercise EVERY day for AT LEAST 10 minutes.  Here's how it's going:

Feb 27:  20 minutes on elliptical
Feb 28:  20 minutes on elliptical
Mar 1:  10 minutes on elliptical (grad class day)
Mar 2:  10 minutes on elliptical (grad class day) :(
Mar 3:  15 minutes on elliptical (only stopped because T was being crazy)

Once it  becomes routine, I'll change up what I do but for now the elliptical and I will have a date ;)

-----------------------
Edited to add.... Mar 4:  20 minutes on elliptical

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...