Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 3, 2010

Date Night #8 and randomness...

For our date night tonight C and I watched Where The Wild Things Are.  If you haven't seen it, save yourself the hour or so and do something productive ;)  We didn't care for the movie but enjoyed our time together regardless.

Tonight I tried this new photo technique I've been dying to try.  It was somewhat successful but I need to work on it some more.  Basically, you make a black cover for your lens with a small shape cutout.  When you take photos with it on, it makes it so that the lights in the background turn into whatever the shape is.  For some reason I can't get the whole shape to show in the photos.    I'm thinking it's because either the shape is too big or my cutting skills were crappy.


You have to have the subject close to the camera in order for the lights to take shape...



Not sure what I'll use this for but it's pretty fun to try it out ;)  Yay for Christmas lights.  If only I could have them out year round.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...