Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 1, 2010

Annoyed

I called my grandfather in Puerto Rico today because I've been a bad granddaughter and haven't called him in a while.  We're talking and he asks me about how Mom is doing.  I told him I thought she was ok but a little depressed and he proceeds to tell me that everyone in PR (family) thinks she's depressed because I didn't go to Florida for Christmas.  I told him she's been depressed since before Christmas and I have nothing to do with that.  She's depressed because she suffers from depression and her medication is off and she's been SICK.  I already feel guilty for being selfish for once and staying home with my family for Christmas... I didn't need to hear it from others.  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...