Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 1, 2010

Blast from the past...

Ever since I was little, I never really spent a lot of time with my Mom's side of the family.  I never got to sit with my Abuela and look at photo albums of my Mom and hear stories about her childhood and I recent that.  My Abuela Gina is gone now so I'll never got to hear about it from her point of view but I do hope to someday see Mom's album.  It's in Puerto Rico so what better excuse to visit than that?

In any case, what brought on this post is that my uncle (Mom's brother) has been posting OLD pictures on facebook (I'm a bit scared... a handful of me have popped up).... and he posted this one of my mom:


How AWESOME is this picture?  I want to know more about it... how old she was... who did her hair... why I can't look more like her.  I hope she gets on Facebook tomorrow because I have a LOT of questions to ask ;)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...