Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 1, 2010

Count your Blessings Tuesday #20

Today I am grateful for: (it being WEDNESDAY... this morning I thought it was Tuesday... my week just got shorter :) )


  • peace of mind knowing my grades are done and turned in and my grad school assignment for next week is already turned in as well :)  Oh and my taxes too!
  • date nights -- man, it's so easy to neglect your relationship with your spouse when you have so much stuff going on... it's nice to have a special time reserved to reconnect
  • laughter -- it fills my house and my heart with so much joy and all because of a little boy
  • Skype-- I love watching T being able to share special moments with his Abuelo.  They were drawing together and it was the cutest thing ever.  "Draw a fire truck Abuelo!"  "Good job Abuelo!"
  • having a healthy kid.  I just found out that my five year old nephew has cancer.  Please keep him in your prayers.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...