Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 1, 2010

Productive weekend :)

I wish I had a before and after of my big project today but all I have is an after!  Ikea kinda messed up my plans of a HUGE makeover so the makeover will be in two parts.

Inspired by C's Christmas gift of her shoe shelf-- I did away with my chair with the plastic bin underneath and upgraded to this:

The red bins hold our shoes and the holes are for my work bag, purse and camera bag.  the top will be used for keys, dog leash and such.

We were supposed to get another bigger shelf like this to put on the opposite wall but in the time it took us to go home with this and for Chris to go back to fit the big shelf in the car, someone had bought ALL the shelves that were there.  UGH
------------------------------------------
Today I also bagged up a whole bunch of stuff to give to Goodwill, made a dessert for S's birthday (which was a big FAIL... gotta think of something else to do) and finished putting away all Christmas stuff.

Yay for productivity!  If only it would happen at work as well...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...