Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 1, 2010

It's going to be interesting...

Grad class started last night and I'm not sure how I feel about it.  The class is scheduled from 6:30 to 9:00 pm and we're supposed to meet for four sessions which are not mandatory... which  to me means you must come.  There's a book that is highly recommended but not required... which to me means, buy it.  Aside from that, the class started on time... the professor is SO not like my last professor so that will take some getting used to.  From what I could tell from his voice, he's older, organized but kinda clueless at the same time.

As always, I'm the youngest, most inexperienced person in class but I don't think it will be a bad thing.  Everyone is already working in Instructional Development so they have a bit more background knowledge to work from.  The whole class is a group project and the groups will be chosen by the professor by a Myers Briggs survey we took and an Asset Assessment.... I'm worried about that.  He's going to assign each of us roles that we would have in Project Management and some will have to take on more than one role.  I hope I'm in a good group!  We have to meet online until May 5th when our final online course is due.  Yes, we're making a whole online course from the ground up.  God help me!

One conversation that made me shake my head last night was this one:

Student:  "Why is it important to use headphones?"
Professor:  Um, so you can hear?

Ugh, really?  If you listen over the speakers and you're trying to talk, there will be feedback... not common knowledge?  I really hope she's not in my group.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...