Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 1, 2010

In lieu of my Etsy finds today...

I'm posting about my new home improvement plans that I've been brewing up in my head.  I told you my creativity wanted out!

The targeted room:  master bathroom
The project:

       -- painting the vanity cabinet black
       -- framing the builder mirror in black
       -- painting over the patched up hole in the wall
       -- replacing the faucets with brushed chrome ones
       -- adding hardware to the cabinet doors
       -- if I find cheap tiles, and get the guts to do it myself... tile the bathroom floor
       -- cost permitting... new lighting (probably not gonna happen)

The amount of money I want to spend:  Less than 300
What I want it to look like:  click here to see what I'm aiming for (their bathroom is just like ours)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...