Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 1, 2010

Randomness...

1.  So C asked if the stars in the picture were mine... they're not.  These are mine and I don't know if I'll ever make enough to fill a jar!  I decided that I'm just going to bring strips of paper to all our faculty meetings and just make stars... that should fill up a jar in no time!



2.  On another note... this is the sexiest man alive :)  What makes him sexy?  Aside from his new wardrobe he has been sporting, note that he's carrying fresh laundry which he's going to put away... now THAT is hot my friends ;)


3.  NOT looking forward to tomorrow... at all.  I forgot how to teach... I didn't grade s*** and I don't even know if I can talk to teenagers anymore.  To top it all off.. it's faculty meeting day.  YUCK!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...