Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 1, 2010

Birthday Weekend

It has come to my attention that I have not updated my blog with my birthday weekend photos and perhaps that person should join FACEBOOK and see them when I post them there!    In any case, I will post a few extras on here that I didn't post there...

My birthday weekend started with a GORGEOUS sunset on our way to dinner:



It was then followed by a yummy dinner at the Asean Bistro and a trip to MaggieMoos for dessert.  I had the BEST strawberry ice cream with crushed oreos, real strawberries and hot fudge.... heaven in my mouth!

The following day-- my birthDAY... we were going to go to the Walters Art Gallery but I decided I wanted to do something different.  I REALLY just wanted to go to the mall without a screaming two year old that screams when we set foot in any clothing store "I don't LIKE that store!."  We went to Arundel Mills and entered through Outdoor World where we took the following photos:





We also went to the LEGO store and a few clothing stores...


We had lunch at Chevy's and then went to the movie theater to watch "The Lovely Bones" (not that great).

Strawberry daiquiri... yum!

Crab and shrimp quesadilla with mango salsa we shared....

Sopapillas with ice cream...also shared :)

Waiting for the movie to start...


A big THANK YOU goes to the in-laws for watching T and making this awesome weekend possible.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...