Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 1, 2010

CSA - Grass Fed Meats

I'm looking into starting to get my meat from a local farm rather than a grocery store.... not just any local farm but one that supports organic and natural practices.  I narrowed it down to this one:

http://www.fergusonfamilyfarm.com/productsprices.htm

I wanted to join a CSA but realized that it would be more wasteful to get a whole box of fruits and veggies every week seeing as I am EXTREMELY picky with what fruits and veggies I eat.  I also wouldn't know what to do with half the veggies they put in the boxes.  In this case, I will just go to the farmer's market and just grab whatever fruits and veggies suit me but I'd still be supporting local farming.  Win-win I say :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...